BENEFICIARIES OF EAGF & EAFDR PAYMENTS
In order to properly protect the European Union's financial interests and increase transparency with regard to the use of Union Funds, under the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), IFAP ensures the annual publication of the beneficiaries of both European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EAGF) and European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) payments, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 17 December, namely Articles 111 to 113, as well as the respective implementing rules, based on article 57 and following articles of the Commision Implementation Regulation (EU) No 908/2014, of 6 August.
The information referred to in the first subparagraph of Article 111 of Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 17 December, shall be made available on a single website per Member State. It shall remain available for two years from the date of the initial publication.
The information available for consultation includes the following fields:
- Financial Year: Identification of the financial years available for query
For the years 2019 and 2020, the financial year corresponds, respectively, to the periods from 10.16.2019 to 10.15.2019 and 16.10.2020 to 10.15.2020
- the first name and the surname if the beneficiary is a natural person;
- the full legal name, as registered, if the beneficiary is a legal person with the autonomous legal personality pursuant to the legislation of the Member State concerned;
- the full name of the association, as registered or otherwise officially recognised, if the beneficiary is an association without an own legal personality;
- District and Municipality: the district and municipality where the beneficiary lives or is registered for tax purposes;
- Measures: the nature and the description of the measures financed by either Agricultural Funds and under which the payment referred to is awarded. See the list of measures and their descriptions;
- Amount: the payment amount of each measure financed by the Agricultural Funds, granted by beneficiary, in the financial year concerned;
See the beneficiaries EAGF and EAFRD payments using the search engine provided by IFAP.
For more information on beneficiaries of EAGF and EAFRD Payments see the FAQ.
Texto escrito conforme o Acordo Ortográfico.